"Wedding Dress" by LaBron Fragrance Story:
When it comes to your wedding day, you'll want to smell as amazing as you look. Your wedding perfume should smell like, well, you!
"Wedding Dress" perfume is soft and subtle. It is charming with faint, light white florals and vanilla notes that are not too sweet. Vanilla and Sandalwood give this fragrance its warm, smooth, and sensual base. White Jasmine and Damask Rose are traditional scents and a modern bride's favorite.
Perfume notes in "Wedding Dress" Perfume Spray by LaBron:
Top Notes: French Pear Heart
Heart Notes: Light Florals of White Jasmine and Bulgarian Damask Rose
Base Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Australian Sandalwood, Exotic Musk
Following are helpful tips when choosing your Wedding Perfume and why "Wedding Dress" perfume may be your first and only choice for your wedding day:
1) Forgo Your Signature Scent: On a day as special as your wedding day, you might want to put down your day-to-day fragrance. Wedding Dress Perfume is soft and not overpowering. It will enhance your natural scent! Even though you want something new, it should still smell like you.
2) Find Perfume With a Higher Oil Content (and less alcohol and water): On your wedding day, you will be on the move and walking by many who will catch a whiff of your wedding fragrance. Choose a Perfume or Eau de Parfum with a higher oil content than an Eau de Toilette or Cologne. Fragrances with a higher oil content last longer and are easily activated by increased movement. "Wedding Dress" is perfume strength. It will last through the day and into the evening.
3) Skip the Blotting Strips: You won't know how a scent smells on your skin unless it is spritzed on your skin. Aim the atomizer at pulse points like your wrist, neck, and décolletage. Blotting strips are not enough. Note: A spray sample size is available for your testing (see the "sample sets" pull-down menu on the home page).
4) Take Your Time: When receiving "Wedding Day," notice the scent as it dries down. It takes at least half an hour during the dry-down phase. You will experience the top, heart, and base notes during this time. The perfume will hold close to your body, lasting hours while you enjoy the different notes along the way.
5) Placement Is Key: Focus on spraying your perfume from the bottom up. Start with your ankles, behind the knees, in-between the thighs, the crook of your elbow, and your pulse points—the wrists, cleavage, and nape of the neck. Remember, "Wedding Dress" is perfume strength; though the fragrance is light, you may want to try what areas are best for you.
6) A Custom Blend: "Wedding Dress" is a custom blend for brides. It is made by LaBron perfume, an Indie, niche perfume company. You will not find "Wedding Dress" mass-produced and sold in department stores. Each bottle of "Wedding Dress" is hand blended for you and your special day.
7) Your Venue: Like your wedding location and overall décor, the right fragrance will heighten the overall ambiance of your ceremony.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding "Wedding Dress" perfume (see "conversations" or call the LaBron Perfume Office # 512-999-7903), and I will get back to you with any of your questions. Remember, I carry sample sizes for you to try before purchasing your wedding day perfume.